In this list you'll find a little bit of everything. You can tell a lot about a person from her goals, not the least of which is that she's goal-oriented. ;) A few of these are far-reaching, but things that WILL happen or else include #49, #65, and #9. Don't mess with a woman on a mission, k? Let's get started, shall we? Thanks for the inspiration, MacKenzie! Start date: July 9, 2014 End date: April 5, 2017
1. Find a home for all of our stuff. Add storage shelves when necessary.
4. Regularly host friends and neighbors (i.e. weekly cookout).
5. Get regular oil changes & checkups.
7. Find a filing & record keeping app.
8. Invest in quality wardrobe staples.
10. Move / extended stay in a new city.
Family & Friends
12. Skype with far away folks.
13. Spend a weekend at home.
14. Make a list of people to hand-make gifts for, then make them gifts.
15. Throw a wicked Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.
16. Watch Emma pitch.
17. Plan a (road) trip with friends.
18. Make a list of people to visit, then visit them.
19. Take my sister on a Sisters Only Trip.
20. Help Nana clean out the garage.
21. Set a morning routine (newspaper, blog, emails, coffee, walk Daisy).
22. Closet purge (2x / year).
23. Attend church regularly (monthly).
24. Read 12 books.
25. Find a hair product that makes all of my hair dreams come true.
26. Volunteer once a month.
27. Research and make an educated vote. First time voting!!
28. Learn a new skill.
29. Organize a blog swap.
30. Be a boss.
31. Try a new local brew(ery) each month.
32. Find a free place/event to explore.
33. Get a library card in my new town. (July 2014)
34. Find live music & enjoy it.
35. Enter contests for local tickets.
36. Shop at local thrift shops instead of Goodwill.
37. Visit all museums & historic sites in Marion County.
39. Attend an outdoor play.
40. Be published in a local publication.
42. Day date in Chicago.
43. Explore Louisville.
45. Return to New Orleans & explore.
47. Camping road trip.
49. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Health & Wellness
51. Take an exercise class.
52. Join a team or weekly class.
53. Get a professional massage.
55. Attend a nutrition workshop.
56. Research and make the switch to healthiest versions (chocolate, wine, bread, etc.)
57. Eat all of the correct servings every day for a week.
58. Invest in a cute, fun workout wardrobe.
59. Have my stride and arch measured.
60. Do Yoga in the Park.
61. Stick to monthly goals set for online channels.
62. Get professional financial advice.
63. Attend networking events (5).
64. Add expenses to budget that have ROI.
65. Training / cert in web design or database management.
66. Create a marketing calendar / business plan.
67. Establish a personal brand.
68. Work in a creative field.
69. Take an Adobe Creative Suite class.
70. See a return on a side hustle.
Always wanted to
71. Stop at a local coffee shop before work regularly (>4x).
72. Subscribe to the newspaper.
73. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
74. Attend CMA Fest in Nashville.
76. Make a stranger’s day.
77. Take guitar lessons.
78. Get front row, backstage passes.
79. Fill a handwritten journal.
80. Have a book signed by the author.
$ Budget & Money $
81. Put 1/10 of our income in emergency savings.
82. Donate to a cause each month.
82. Donate to a cause each month.
83. Set all of our bills to autopay.
84. Join a travel rewards credit card / loyalty program.
85. Join loyalty programs at all of our favorite shops/eateries.
87. Pay off my car.
88. Invest a small amount in stock or a company.
89. Order groceries and products online regularly (bargain shopping).
90. Pay off all debts.
91. Grab dinner at a super fancy restaurant.
92. Fly first class.
94. Hop a cheap, last minute flight to somewhere.
95. Try Laser Hair Removal.
96. Try Invisalign.
97. Wine or Beer of the Month Club.
98. Set aside a length of time to only say “Yes.”
99. Rent a really nice car for a weekend.
100. Hire a housekeeper.
101. Plan the smashingest 30th birthday bash for May 2017.