I confess... I learned how to turn the back-up position to "On" for my Instagram photos in the Google Photos app on my phone. I could not for the life of me figure out why they weren't backing up. Turns out you have to turn technology ON for it to work properly. Who knew?
I confess... I've completely backslidden on The Wedding Diet. Like, 0 workouts this week, but I did eat a 1/2 dozen donuts over the weekend and a Panera chocolate chip cookie on the way home from work yesterday. Needless to say, MyFitnessPal has been a little grumpy with me.
I confess... I'm most of the way through Downton Abbey Season 2. I now find myself using words like "horrid" and "dreadful" and "quite." I'm sure they say positive things on the show as well, but the dirty words, like "bollocks," have been speaking to my heart apparently.
Tips for rocking this link-up!
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
- Link up with me or Alanna & Company so we can see what you're confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!