I confess... I may have found my wedding dress. Like, for real! I have purchased a couple of dresses from Amazon and the first two were roughly $20 each and just....wouldn't work. I tried! Honest! Last weekend, I splurged on a $65 and an $85 dress (both have free returns!) to try on and test out. The first one has arrived and I sort of love it a lot. We'll see, as they say, but it's all very exciting!!!
I confess... Daisy had a fever earlier this week. I had never diagnosed a dog-fever before so we looked it up and discovered you can tell when their noses and tongues are very warm. And it was distinct. Her nose was on fire. It could have been a virus or something she ate, but she rallied by the end of the day that day and has been bouncing off the walls ever since!
I confess... it's been snowy and cold around here in the last few weeks and I'm glad for it! I was afraid winter would all but pass us by this time around and I'm glad it made an appearance. ...but it can go now.
Tips for rocking this link-up!
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
- Link up with me or Alanna & Company so we can see what you're confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!