I confess... in this season of merry and bright, I am on a serious roll with crime documentaries and podcasts. Between Sword and Scale podcast and Making a Murderer on Netflix, I was up until 3:00am bingeing on the dark and twisty details.
I confess... I started using irunurun.com, a goal setting app, this week. I plugged in my goals for the week (Monday-Sunday) and now I get points for each day I hit my targets. Weighting your goals based on their importance to you, the goal at the end of the week is 100 points. I went to sleep last night with 24 points already!
I confess... Amazon Prime saved Christmas for me this year. The last of my Christmas shopping arrives today. Let the festivus begin!
I confess... I started filling out our Save the Dates already. #aheadofthegame
I confess... even though we've been dreaming about buying a house (or downtown condo?) one day, I've really come to love our little studio. It has served us well and, I mean, have you seen the windows??
I confess... James and I were both itching to give each other our presents.... so we've already exchanged them! Having traits in common drives us crazy sometimes, but at least we didn't have to wait too terribly long to see each other's faces as we opened our presents. #love
Tips for rocking this link-up!
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
- Link up with me or Alyssa & Company so we can see what you're confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions!