- For the next 6 days, CHUG WATER like my life depends on it.
- Eat ALL THE THINGS that are good for me and pack a nutritional punch.
- DRINK COFFEE on race morning since I
am addictedusually have a cup of coffee in the morning. ← Probably my favorite piece of advice, if I'm honest. ;)
- Smuggle FRUIT SNACKS or some other delectably sweet and chewy treat into my fanny pack to munch on in the latter parts of the race.
- DO NOT take the nutri-goop stuff offered by the race volunteers since I haven’t ever had it before and I really would like to avoid race-day diarrhea.
- Lather on the SPF, which is a note to self, because I’m in a wedding the next weekend and sock lines are NOT cute or part of the bridesmaid look of the day.