- I run late. Often.
- Even though we share a washer/dryer with three other units, I sometimes leave laundry in the machine longer than I should.
- Sometimes, when it's raining and cold and dark, I don't pick Daisy's poop up until the next morning.
- I make people pose for photos, and won't let them move until I have one that's insta worthy.
- I take selfies.
- I interrupt people because I'm afraid I'll forget to tell them something important if I try to be polite and wait until they are done speaking / meeting.
- I think I'm hilarious when I've been drinking and sometimes can't let my "hilarious jokes" go.
- On that note, I pretty much cringe when I think of any conversation I've ever had while under the influence. Because I find myself incredibly obnoxious and brutal.
- Still on that note about drinking, if there is beer or a delicious cocktail nearby, I am really terrible with things likes "limits" and will almost always get fairly tipsy.
- I am not always positive and supportive of my dates in a crowd. aka. I razz them and give them ish which I think comes across as me being a mean jerk to them. But really, as per my upbringing, I'm just making jokes and trying to be entertaining.
- I call my dog a bitch. A lot.
- I am the worst texter-backer EVER. We're talking days later here.
- I do not live to work (at my day job). I LOVE the work I do there, and I enjoy the people immensely. But I am not the first person in, the last person out, or the person you can easily reach on the weekends regarding office matters. I am not that person and I never will be.
Sarah :: Plucky in Love
Sarah, aka "Plucky", blogs on the reg, unless she's on vacation or there's a Pretty Little Liars marathon or she's mulling over the implications of the phrase "on fleek." She can't live without iced coffee, a portable phone charger, or equal pay. Say hello!
Are you in?
weekly digest of all things
(like freebies & deals!)
right to your inbox?!
"She loved the sea. She liked the sharp salty smell of the air, and the vastness of the horizons bounded only by a vault of azur...
Hello, world! It's been a longggg time. You'll never guess what's been on my mind in the last few months. Wedding biz!!! Oh...
Vanity, thy name is Daisy Dog. ♥ Happy Monday!! OMG do I have a lot to share with you this week!! To kick things off, let's chat ab...
I know confessions were yesterday, but better late than never, right? I have to admit, starting this The Opposite of Loneliness book i...